Thursday 22 September 2016

Concepting AKA. Getting started somewhere - anywhere


Because I wasn't sure where to start, I began by redrawing a concept from Third Year: CAP S1. I learnt a lot about design and silhouette and painting during the project and whilst a learnt a lot, I was unhappy with my final result. Because of this, I decided to redesign the concept with the benefit of hindsight. This would show what I learnt during the project about silhouette and design, and would allow me to render it much more to my satisfaction, as I did not leave enough time at the end of the project for my final concepts so they were rushed and n where near as good as they could have been. 

Redraw:

































I used similar influences for the fashion/design of the character but embarked upon the drawing process in a much more knowledgeable way. This painting is still unfinished but I'm much happier with this result.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment